Friday 3 February 2012

Top 10

Today I managed to add the next scene on my title sequence, the girl throwing up into the toilet (nice).

I think I over thought the way I was going to do this and it just looks messy, I should have probably kept the hair and face on the same layer. It doesn't look smooth enough and it is really obvious that they are all on separate layers.
After rendering this out, I also realised that the camera pans over far too quickly. I tried to adjust this, but because there are too many different layers making up the artwork it went all over the place. I decided that its best to just start over.


This time I kept it simple, dividing the scene into just four layers and keeping the motion to a minimum. This looks much better, and far smoother.





No comments:

Post a Comment