Thursday 2 February 2012

Top 10

I have been working mainly on my title sequence, as I think I should prioritise getting this done before the deadline, and my final ident shouldn't take too long after this.

I have managed to get the next 6 seconds done, I have been working alongside the beat of the music. I have tried to keep the motion of the piece quite fast paced and dynamic to suit the song.

I have added the scene with the girls dancing, with the disco lights on them. It looked strange just having this, so I decided to add a disco ball.





After rendering this file out, I realised that the lights were only shining on one of the women so I had to change around the order of the layers. 


Again in this scene, I have used the null layer to zoom in and out and change the camera angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment