Tuesday 31 January 2012

Top 10

Today I worked on another ident and got the first 10 seconds of my title sequence done.



I have been using the song that I have previously chosen, and judging by the first ten seconds I think it works well. It also suits the pace of the animation. 
I have made good use of the markers on the sound layer, so that I can move the camera about in time with beat of the song.


I have added some keyframes so that the audio fades in in time with the drinking women sliding over. I intend to leave the song to end without a fade, as it comes to quite an abrupt end which suits the sequence, it could also be a good way to tie the sequence to  the idents, if I use the same abrupt ending.





My first ten seconds was relatively easy. I found it quite challenging however to create an effect where it zooms in, without distorting the images. Initially I tried to just alter the scale of the layers themselves, but the positions would change and it didn't have the same effect. So instead I added a null and camera layer, which I think is going to be very useful as I move the camera around quite a lot in my title sequence.

I also partnered the layers together as I only need to rotate the hands at the end and altar the positions slightly, this was so that they move around together and don't look separate.




No comments:

Post a Comment