Monday 7 November 2011

Good is...

Today I Filtered down my story and rewrote my rational.

To promote an exhibition about the traditional tribal body modification methods used within African tribes. I will Produce various forms of promotional material and merchandise.

I then brainstormed what kinds of promotional material i could produce and then sketched ideas.
I have decided that I am going to produce:








  • Banners outside the museum
  • The exhibition space, e.g. information panels and illustrations for walls
  • Package/ information leaflet that contains African Jewellery
  • A pack of temporary tattoos
  • Possibly a mailshot

I then experimented more with my logo, as I am not entirely happy with it and felt I haven't experimented with enough variations. I am glad I did this as I think that it has definitely improved.

Here is my final logo...

No comments:

Post a Comment