Monday 7 November 2011

Good is...

I had a crit with Lorenzo on Thursday and got some really good feedback. It was really helpful and now I feel like I have some things to maybe rethink, but have more direction with my work.

Come up with a solid story and make it relevant, and let that influence the design. Not the other way round.
The final is about the proposal, not the finished product. Invest my time wisely, think big!
Linking modern to tribal.
Temporary vs permanent.
Experiment more with logo- the box surrounding it.
Broaden idea, it doesn't have to be a festival.
Jewellery shop within an event?
Museum exhibition? Banners, Info for exhibitions, gift shop.
BE RADICAL
Editorial- Traditional/ contemporary.

So the main thing I got from this crit is that I need to rethink and solidify my idea.
Things to do next:


  • Get my story straight and write a rational.
  • Do pages of ideas.
  • Experiment with logo.



No comments:

Post a Comment