Monday 14 November 2011

Good is...

I have started working on some poster designs, as I think this is a good place to start to get a general theme going. This is how it looks so far, I am going to print onto a lightweight matt waterproof stock. This is because it would be outside to advertise the exhibition so would be have to be weather proof. I have also thought about foiling the logo in the bottom left corner to give it a subtle difference. I will see how this looks once I have printed it off. For the background I have used a mixture of textures and gradients, and then my logo with low opacity in the background. I have removed the shading from the image as I feel that keeping it simple looks far better and keeps within my theme much better.
Commercially I would digitally print these posters as they are to advertise a short running local exhibition. This means that many won't be needed so it would be unnecessary to litho print them.


No comments:

Post a Comment