Wednesday 9 November 2011

Good is...

Today I finished off my last illustration, I am really pleased with them as a set. In response to my crit earlier I added some neck rings to this particular one. The next step I want to take is experimenting with different textures on Illustrator and with the opacity of the images to create a good general look to use across all of my final designs.


I then found a good step by step guide on how to create your own seamless textures online, it was really helpful and not only have I created some textured that I like and might use, I have also extended my Illustrator skills.






I then experimented with opacity and layering different textures with my illustrations.





I think these work really well together, but I'm not sure about the textures I have created. I am going to maybe try photographing my textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment