Friday 18 March 2011

What is a line... conversations

I have got the ball rolling with my project by recording the conversations of people around me, so far it has only been at home with my flat mates and what people in college talk about. I have found that my flat mates are more comfortable and free with what they say, maybe because they're not in public and no one else can over hear? maybe it also has something to do with the fact that they had no idea I was writing everything down! Some of it was a bit inappropriate but heres a few conversations... 


At college...
What’s the story about? Is it a story about Shropshire people being racist?
If that happened in Leeds someone would be dead by now.

D’you know what I want to do, I want my hair lighter, not like highlights.
You could dye it

I was in a really weird mood last night, I think it’s because I know I don’t have to do work, thing is we could just blitz it in the holidays.

Is Niall not here?
No ones here, if they’re not here by the afternoon they’ll be in trouble.

God I cannot draw hands and feet.
Exactly that’s why theirs books on it people cannot draw that shit.

I really really really really really really want a muffin.
Really, I want a sausage bun.
I wanted a muffin the other day but they didn’t have any.
Bastards

If your gonna grab it just grab it.
Well I can’t just grab it with my sweaty fingers can I, I didn’t want to grab it and get finger prints I’m sorry I had good intentions
What’s that
Oh just pick it up with your dirty fingers
See!

Um where’s our dear friend Marty today?
Umm working hard?
Obviously.

At home...
Ah man these shoes are poking into my feet, it really hurts.
Are they really old shoes
I got them for my 19th

I need to pick my nose so don't judge me.
Do you want a tissue?
Oh it's like cardboard.. aw it's right up there.

Ahh man you got paint in my mane, I'm gonna have to wash it.

You can't have my parmesan.
Please. Please. PLEASE. INDIA.
Sorry I cant take you seriously when you whine like a little bitch.

He's too happy for this song.
I've got really hyper  all of a sudden.
That's very straight paper.
I know, I dunno man I don't want to over do it, the rest are really detailed it's nice to have something quite plain.
What is this?
It's Jens shower cap.

What you doing Sadie?
Your mum.

I really need a backpack.
Talk to Rufus.
What happened to your foot Josie?
India put paint on it.
These look foreign.

Does my hair look like its been dyed? India thought it was dyed, its not been dyed ITS GREASE. Can I point out that I had a shower last night I just didn't wash my hair.

See I was going to say lol then but I started to hate myself.

I want to do something, but I just can't afford it. KATIE go and have a shower.

Gonna get my gonna have some cereal.. hahahahahaa. funny.

Ian do the wallpapers work? 
Aw friend, they look nothing like me.
Do you want some Cheerios? You missed the Cheerio party. Your hair looks nearly as long as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment