Friday 18 March 2011

Progress crit

Unfortunately I was unable to attend todays crit as I was at a dentist appointment, but the rest of the group have kindly filled me in via Facebook.


Before the crit my group got together and discussed the promotional material for April fools further and came up with the idea 'around the world in 80 fools'. This would involve fools that were a mixture of the truth and lies, and where they originated, for example... 'In Peru they sacrifice a llama to bring good luck to villagers in fear of getting fooled.'


After presenting these ideas in the crit Jo was worried that the different country idea may alienate people and that we should be careful to stay within the brief. The idea developed and my group have decided to pursue the idea, 'How to create an effective April Fool, with inspiration from the greats'


I really like the sound of this idea and finally feel like we are on to something solid. Again we are going to research this idea separately over the weekend and put everything together on Monday to develop what we have further as a group.



No comments:

Post a Comment