Saturday 22 January 2011

Collection 100...

After having to change my subject due to my tattoo gun unfortunately breaking I started looking at Kinder eggs. I began by brainstorming and ended up by asking myself the question 'what would you not expect to find in a Kinder egg?'. I listed many things, but the one that stuck was condoms, which led on to the idea of creating a product called 'Love Eggs'. These chocolate eggs are going to contain a condom and one of 100 different sex positions inside. I intend to design and produce the branding and packaging for these eggs and also the inserts with the sex positions on.
Initial branding and packaging ideas...

My first attempt at packaging on Illustrator...
I chose to use a blue and black colour scheme- the black for the sexiness and the blue as a contrast but also, as I found from my research most sex toys and novelty items seem to be directed towards females. I want my product to appeal to both sexes therefore chose a more mutual colour scheme, I intend to get this design printed of as stickers to put on top of black foil.



No comments:

Post a Comment