Tuesday 25 January 2011

Collection 100... Initial Designs

I have started designing the inserts for the eggs by tracing 100 various sex positions on Illustrator that I found online...
I then proceeded to create a layout for the inserts that reflected the branding of the packaging. I designed two variations, a vertical and a horizontal to accommodate for the different sized and shaped pictures so that they wouldn't negatively affect the overall look of the layout when put together.
Here are some examples of the final designs put together, complete with quirky sayings and slogans to add to the novelty of the designs...
I have tried to spray paint some foil black for the packaging, nut i think this has turned out looking cheap. I may consider using black cling film instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment