Tuesday 15 May 2012

Secret London... Logo range

I have started to vary the colours of my logo, this is for the different categories so that I can filter my target audience, and the consumer can find the type of location that they are looking for with ease.

I have chosen to use the colour scheme used on the lines of the tube, as it is directly related to London, and as my logo is influenced by the London tube map, it ties in with the brand.
I have started to experiment the layout of the logo with the categories. This has been quite hard to keep consistent as they are all such varied lengths. I am only doing this for the sake of the website, but the stickers will probably only have the coloured logo to keep the secretive appeal of the brand.

Final logos...

I swapped around the shades of the top two sections of the logo to make it more consistent with the main logo. I think it also defines the shape of the L more.













No comments:

Post a Comment