Friday 18 November 2011

Good is...

I have printed my final poster, postcards and packaging. It was really hard to work out how to print my packaging, as it is double sided and quite a difficult net. It took three attempts but with the help of James in digital print we got there in the end. I need to remember for future reference that it needs to be flipped horizontally and vertically when being printed double sided as it goes back through the printer up side down.
I am really pleased with these prints and think the colour matching has come out well, especially considering all of the different layers and gradients I have been using in my designs. However I have found that the colours on my designs vary depending what screen I've been looking at. The matt screens in the digital dungeon of course were the most accurate.
I have filled in parts with gold pen, these are supposed to be foil stamped. I would have done it myself but  there were no screens left to buy.









No comments:

Post a Comment