Wednesday 9 March 2011

Lies told when we were children...

As a form of research I decided to ask a few of my friends on Facebook what lies they told their parents when they were young, or what their children have told them. I tried to send the message to people that I know who have children and also to people I believe have quirky personalities who might have some funny stories to tell. I managed to get a few helpful replies, but I find that it is hard to get people to take you seriously when asking on Facebook. 



Sadie Thompson 09 March at 11:22
Hey hey,

Just another project Im doing... I want your funny stories of lies you told when you were younger or funny lies you have been told by your children! Any kind of scenario... will really appreciate any response!

Cheers chums, much love! Sadie xxx
India Rose Bird 09 March at 11:27 Reply • Report
nooooo i hate these group messages.
ill answer when im in a better mood.

whine whine whine.
Phil Gibbs 09 March at 11:29 Reply • Report
Wine, wine, wine?
Sounds like a plan!
:-)
Nikki-louise Mcgowan 09 March at 11:30 Reply • Report
ok so i was bought a cat for like my 9th birthday it was white and i named her niks but we found out she was deaf so she went to live with my aunte in a quiet street not like the gangtsa town of enfield. so yeah, she went to live there. about 4months later my auntie told me that niks died :( she got ran over..............or so i thought.
so many years later when i was about 21 we were at my auntes house all the family together having a lovely bbq in the garden. We were all sitting there eating and the dog next door was barking sooo loud and my auntie was like bloody dog everyone who has loved has had a noisy dog, and then my cousin said oh yeah do you remember that horrible dog that ate nikki's cat alive!!!!!!!!! WHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTT i hear u say, yes cos my cat was deaf she didnt hear the dog coming and my auntie had a dead cat all over the garden. Apparently my whole family new apart from me i was in shock i tell you, devatsed in fact!!!
hope this helps tyrone, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sadie Thompson 09 March at 11:33
This is cool Nikki, i think you've told me before... except i want lies YOU told to your parents... like drawing on the walls or stealing sweets... GOD SHARON!!
Lisa Homer 09 March at 11:35 Reply • Report
When I was 2 or 3 my mum made me a chocolate cake for my bday, she put it on the table in the front room and she found me with chocolate all over my face and hands and a massive hole in the cake...I said it wasn't me!! Ha ha xx
Lisa Homer 09 March at 11:35 Reply • Report
When I was 2 or 3 my mum made me a chocolate cake for my bday, she put it on the table in the front room and she found me with chocolate all over my face and hands and a massive hole in the cake...I said it wasn't me!! Ha ha xx
Nikki-louise Mcgowan 09 March at 12:31 Reply • Report
Oh I clearly have told loads of them I'll think of a good one! Hahaha x x x x. X
Janie Jones 09 March at 13:06 Reply • Report
when i was very little my mum was a childminder and one of the kids she was watching was my best friend jasmine. one day me and jasmine were playing doctors & nurses and decided we needed a patient so we got one of the really young kids and prescribed him some 'pills' in the form of 5p coins. I have no idea how many we made him eat but needless to say he was rushed to casualty when my mum realised and we told her, 'don't worry mummy, they were just chocolate coins' (they definitely weren't chocolate coins).

don't worry, the little boy turned out fine. think i've got quite a few more stories like this!
Sadie Thompson 09 March at 13:08
haaa thats brilliant, you naughty child you!
Angie Gibbs 09 March at 18:49 Reply • Report
who drew on the sofa??
Sadie Thompson 09 March at 20:27
ummm... I think I saw Barney with a pen???
Dale Driscoll 09 March at 20:28 Reply • Report
That's what I heard,
Natasha Higgs 09 March at 20:28 Reply • Report
yeah, me too. it was just after he'd cooked dinner for 7 kids and done a couple of loads of washing..LoooL
Lisa Homer 09 March at 20:44 Reply • Report
I loved barneys cooking! X



Sadie Thompson 09 March at 11:28
Hey hey, 

Just another project Im doing... I want your funny stories of lies you told when you were younger or funny lies you have been told by your children! Any kind of scenario... will really appreciate any response!

Cheers chums, much love! Sadie xxx
Caroline Perry 09 March at 11:31 Reply • Report
what about some of the lies u fuckers told me when you could not be arsed coming to work - they were too funny, cant come in today got a banging headache, no its a fucking hangover, cant come in today got really bad cramp, no its the shits with all the manky stuff you drank last night when you were fucked drunk - is that the kind of stuff you want ha ha pmsl
Sadie Thompson 09 March at 12:07
what aboouutt.... I cant come in my rabbit died... silly cow hahahaaa
Joseph Search 09 March at 12:17 Reply • Report
I was never allowed to call in sick, u told me to fuck off and come in!
Sadie Thompson 09 March at 12:19
this is true, but i feel we're getting a bit off subject...
Caroline Perry 09 March at 12:39 Reply • Report
but it was lies - and thats what you wanted lol
Joseph Search 09 March at 13:05 Reply • Report
When I first went to secondary school and established the group of lads I hang out with now one of em told us that his dad was not his dad and that he was a stepdad cos his dad fucked off with some other woman, told us christmas eve just gone that this was all bollocks and that it had been a wait on his shoulders for like 10 years! I know his dad really well too, bare safe!

You know him too sadie!
Sadie Thompson 09 March at 13:06
lol its funny, but i need lies that children tell their parents for my project
Joseph Search 09 March at 13:06 Reply • Report
Know him through me, more like just met him few times, can't remember lol
Sadie Thompson 09 March at 13:06
hhahahaaa... who is it??
Joseph Search 09 March at 13:08 Reply • Report
Not saying, he'd batter me! Tell ya when I see ya
Joseph Search 09 March at 13:09 Reply • Report
Anthony once rang his mum and told her he broke his leg just to get her to come and pick him up from my house cos he was too lazy to walk home!
Sadie Thompson 09 March at 13:12
lol what a bastard! thats actually brilliant though
Richard Still 09 March at 13:34 Reply • Report
I have no idea how that got in there
Joseph Search 09 March at 13:39 Reply • Report
I love you too









No comments:

Post a Comment