Sunday 6 February 2011

Collection 100...

During my crit I was told that I had a solid idea, but my design needs some rethinking. The colour scheme is too consistent throughout the 100 designs, making them a bit boring. Also I was told that I need to work on the type, concentrating on the layout and watching out for widowing.
Firstly I changed the font from Myriad Pro to Birch Std, which I feel pulls the design together a lot more nicely. Also I decided to change the colour scheme using the classic traffic light coding, to indicate whether the sex position is easy, medium or hard, rate by technique and effort. I chose to do this, because not only does it make the designs more interesting with some variation, but it gives the difference in colours some relevance as well. I have designed three variations of the packaging as well so that the consumer can tell the difficulty before purchasing the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment